Myron Cherry is interviewed by NBC and WBEZ in connection with unlawful detention lawsuit against the Sheriff of Cook County.
Myron M. Cherry & Associates recovers $44 Million for a Class of Senior Pilots of United Air Lines:
- The Wall Street Journal
- Chicago Tribune
- National Law Journal
- Chicago Tribune – February 12, 2006 – Myron Cherry discusses a $25.5 Million legal malpractice settlement obtained for his client, one of the largest settlements or verdicts recorded in a legal malpractice case.
- Illinois Super Lawyers – 2005 – Myron Cherry is featured in the 2005 edition of Illinois Super Lawyers.
- White House Press Release – January 18, 2001 – President Clinton appoints Myron M. Cherry to the United States Holocaust Memorial Council.
- White House Press Release – October 30, 1998 – President Clinton appoints Myron M. Cherry as Arbitrator to the International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes.
- Cigar Lifestyles – Spring 1997 – Myron Cherry’s legal successes are profiled in cover story in Cigar Lifestyles.
- Crain’s Chicago Business– September 2-8, 1996 – Myron Cherry at the 1996 Democratic National Convention.
- Wall Street Journal – March 10, 1978 – Myron Cherry’s legal battles with the nuclear power industry are profiled on the front page of the Wall Street Journal.